Built to come alive at high speeds for the uncompromising trail rider, this enduro-capable bike can pedal and descend technical terrain like a dream.
With 160mm of perfectly-tuned suspension and unmatched traction and control, the Hail Advanced is built for women who charge technical terrain, up and down. Predictably drift through corners and hold your line with confidence in speed-sucking rock gardens. Take advantage of the super lightweight frame design with mind-blowing power transfer, for extra climbing prowess to you get you to the top before charging down technical, playful descents.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe 160mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 36 Float Performance Elite 160mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float DP X2 Performance Elite trunnion mount rear shock
- 27.5-in DT Swiss E1700 Spline Two wheelset with Maxxis Shorty and High Roller II tubeless tires optimize traction and efficiency
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12-speed shifting with SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling, and tire clearance
- Maestro Suspension and trunnion-mount shock improves suspension performance
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength
- OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness and control
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes